Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rojbin babis
Suspect ID
90025 109184 107524+
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2022
Time of violation
00:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1SXlMV6ggXo

HuseyinFadil

Player
Player

90025 109184 107524 109429 114449 36626

I was going to buy a gun from my house for we war. They cut me off and gave me a warning to leave the area, but they both gave me wrong and cut me off. They also counted 5 seconds too fast
after that, when I took my gun and set off for bussines war, I saw that they killed my friend on the road and I got to get their IDs. I stood in that area for the reason and they killed me by rdm and they did cr and rdm to many people.

M

Moe Bean

Lmao u and ur boys r a bunch of pussys u killed my mate pritty much in the city. I don’t Evan recall counting the only people counting where use when u shot me u n ur shit fan r a bunch of forum worrier use were breaking rules way before use got what on. Grow the fuck up it’s a game ur life don’t depend on it bro. Grow a pair of balls u absolute tool. I al most forgot u were breaking another rule because every time we killed you yous came back with in seconds

M

Moe Bean

U was pritty much asking us to kill you instead of driving of u stayed and kept driving in circles u was crashing into us and Evan got one of ur mates to chase us through the city

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 98815 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming (Using discord Mid RP situation)​
  • ID 90025 will receive a punishment for Non RP demand, RDM.
    ID 36626 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15​
If any one breaks a Rule that does not allow others to break Rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom