Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kareem loco

they say I am the worst , but they don't know me
Player
📰 Information 📰
1. My Name IRL : Kareem
2. My Age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average Online per Day : 8-15hours
5.My Discord : kimo_01
6. My Nickname : Karim Crips
7. My ID : 94506

📰Additional information📰
1. What makes you desire to lead this particular group of people? (Explain your three selections):

Hi there, Balls, I'm applying to be the leader of this street gang. I hope that this will make me one of my plants' greatest leaders. I am currently a rank 12 in Marabunta, and I have previously worked as an under deputy for the Vagos and a deputy for the Ballas. I am aware of every responsibility that comes with being a leader.

2. Your suggestions for raising the organization's roleplay level: I personally am familiar with all of the server guidelines and beyond. I'm going to impose strict guidelines on the group, such as:

A) Anybody under the age of eighteen who enters the city will be asked fifteen to twenty questions concerning rules pertaining to the gang, servers, ghetto, turf, events, and more. He will not be allowed to join if he properly answers more than four questions, and he will need to come back after one actual day to answer more questions for me to make sure he understands the regulations.

B) Every adult in the city over the age of eighteen will be asked a series of questions (5–15 minutes) concerning the rules of the gang, servers, ghetto, turf, events, and more. He will not be permitted to participate if he provides false answers to more than two questions; instead, he must come back later answer additional questions to ensure that he has understood the rules.

C) In addition, anyone found in violation of any rules will be given a half-warning; if the infraction is not repeated within a week, the warning will be lifted. They will be prohibited from the gang for 30 days and won't be permitted to take part in any gang-related activities, though, if they get a second warning.

D) Everybody needs to arrive at the event and register. I will personally give Proof a bonus in order to get more gang members to show up at events.

E) Anybody who is absent from events for two days will be warned, and if he returns the next day, he will be banished for being absent from events.

1.1-Anyone under the age of eighteen who joins the city will be asked fifteen to twenty questions concerning a variety of topics, including the rules of the gang, servers, ghettos, turf, events, and more. He will not be allowed to join if he properly answers more than four questions, and he will need to come back after one actual day to answer more questions for me to make sure he understands the regulations.

1.2-Every adult in the city over the age of eighteen will be asked a series of questions (5–15) concerning the rules of the gang, servers, ghetto, turf, events, and more. He won't be able to join if he gives false answers to more than two questions, and he'll have to come back after one actual day to give answers to more questions to make sure he understands the guidelines.

1.3: Any individual who violates any regulations will be issued a half-warning; if the infraction is not remedied within a week, the warning will be withdrawn. They will be prohibited from the gang for 30 days and won't be permitted to take part in any gang-related activities, though, if they get a second warning.

1..4: Everybody needs to arrive at the event and register. I will personally give Proof a bonus in order to get more gang members to show up at events.

1.5 Failure to show up for events will result in a warning for the person, and expulsion if the behavior continues the next day. This policy applies to anyone who misses two days of events.

1.6: I'm going to encourage members to become involved by letting them rob gun stores. Constantly traveling to the ghetto, setting up a hostage situation, and more.

1.7: In order to reach my goal of 100% turfs in a single term, I shall create 4 turfs per day.

1.8: As a gravity team, I will have the most active members, and I will work hard to achieve a profit of at least $10,000 each hour.

1.9: I will have one of the greatest turf teams in Grand Canyon history.

Kareem Thrust

Ex-Bloods deputy

Ex-Marabunta deputy

ex-All gang under deputy

Ex-FIB HOD of Spec ops

Leader of Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom