Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mikey Prior
Administrators nickname
Shan Albertus
Date
Dec 6, 2023
Time
4:27
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/542095/post-1972178

Nameez0

Player
Player
Hello, Few days ago I got ban for not submitting the pov to the forum report, I feel sorry for not submitting the pov to the report but the reason behind that is my geforce experience got a update and when I tried to save the pov its not opening because of the update. I know that the server have rules for the event where we have to record the pov of the whole event. But because of the geforce experience I was not able to submit save and submit the Pov.
I request to server admin that please give me a second chance and show some trust on me. I will make sure that this wont happen again and will follow all the server rules
and make sure that my geforce experince is working properly and pov is getting save in it.
Please give me a second chance , Its my word to server admin that this wont happen again .

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Based on punishment history ban will be reduced to 15 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom