Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zack dotsh
Administrators nickname
Lizi Verlice
Date
Feb 21, 2022
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8R9XdCX4QQ

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
as you can see i got reported for General rules 3.2 i have no problem about that at all
but can i know why the admin Lizi Verlice and as you can hear that clearly he was Meta gaming with the same guy who reported me He did not punish his friend for Meta gaming!!!
is that mean if you have admin friend with you he will help you and he will Review your forum? and as you can hear the admin Lizi Verlice was Sharing admin info with his friends is that allowed??? everything is clear in his pov you can check it

hi give me the maximum punishment buceus the guy ho report frend of lizi hi ned to give 180 munit nothe 7 dey

It is not fair because I think I deserve 180 minutes and not 7 days just because he knows the admin gave me the maximum punishment I ask you to reconsider the punishment and reduce it. I deserve 180 minutes, not 7 days

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
First of he is talking about cheats and cheats are not admin related, everyone knows what cheats are, and he is not leaking any admin info which is related to cheats.
second they are not using ANY OOC INFO for their IC benefits
for example (i sit in discord and i hear songs through a discord bot, does not mean that i'm metagaming with that music bot)

and instead of complaining about, you should stop breaking the rule of including someone's parents

REJECTED, further spam of complaints will lead to forum ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom