Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nesakid

Player
Player
i have gta v on epic games and i installed grand rp launcher and placed it into gta v directory and when i press server 1 and press play it just wont start the game i dont know why i tried to find on yt how to fix it but there is nothing please help me
any1 know what to do ?

RANAJI GAMER

Government DHOD
Player
i have gta v on epic games and i installed grand rp launcher and placed it into gta v directory and when i press server 1 and press play it just wont start the game i dont know why i tried to find on yt how to fix it but there is nothing please help me
any1 know what to do ?
It's happens with steam users too
Approved by me

Try launching grand rp from the RAGE MP Launcher

It will open 100%
Approved by me

Mudí

Player
Player
Good evening everyone, please try the following steps.
- First, open your Steam, Epic Games, or Rockstar Launcher.
-Open RageMP
-Open GrandRP Launcher

then do nothing. Then the anticheat should actually open and the game will be opened.
Best regards

smoowia

Player
Player
If all else fails, uninstall the Grand RP Launcher, restart your computer, and then reinstall it. Ensure you follow the installation instructions provided by the developers. Ensure that both GTA V and the Grand RP launcher are updated to their latest versions. Now that you can do https://drunkid.com/buy/illinois-fake-id/ everything online, there are many sources for backups. Compatibility issues can arise if there's a version mismatch. Check the Grand RP community forums or support channels for any known issues or solutions. Other players might have encountered similar problems and could provide insights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom