Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ALIX NANA
Suspect ID
61081-77157-58862
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2022
Time of violation
16:50 PM
Proofs
https://youtu.be/V6YOrJ-1hak

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
This you returning before 15 mins breaching the new life rule? also proper demands were made against you, you were told to leave the area and you tried to run in your house lol. Personally i also never drew a weapon for the entire situation so it is not possible for me to be guilty of RDM against you. i am ID 58514 BTW.

Last edited:

dirty

Player
Player
Your video evidence also appears to show you Non-RP driving, Mixing and breaking NLR.

Hamza Ghenam

Blocked
Blocked
This you returning before 15 mins breaching the new life rule. also proper demands were mad against you, you were told to leave the area and you tried to run in your house lol. Personally i also never drew a weapon for the entire situation so it is not possible for me to be guilty of RDM against you. i am ID 58514
Give the admin pov admin the hi know what he do

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • I Will Need the Explaining of the RP Reason with Proof behind the Demands Given By Get Money Gang Family.​
  • Pending Get Money Gangs POV that Proves ID 100430 Breaking the NLR Rule.​
  • They have 12 hours to respond.​

Any Other Comment Other than the Requested Evidence Will Result into a Forum account Punishment.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence, I cannot see who are the Players that are shooting based on the Evidence Provided.​
  • But​
  • Player ID 61081 Will Receive a Punishment For General Rule 6.15​
  • ( The RP was there the demands where there but you only gave the Player 3 seconds after the demand, the demand was given on 0:58 in the POV and the Shooting started Directly on 1:01)​
  • Make sure to Follow all the Rules correctly, The Reason must be Realistic
    you cannot Pull Over to some ones house and tell them to leave the area
    Demands need to be there​
  • the Time given at least 5 seconds needs to be Followed and given correctly which if the player is complying with the demands you cannot kill the player.​
  • About the NLR Rule since there are no Evidence showing the case of NLR, I cannot do anything, if there are Evidence make another Forum Report against the players.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom