Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Flawless

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Emirhan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: zdlk
6. Your Nickname: Karl Cartel
7. Your ID: 121749

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Vagos deputy - 1 Term
Bloods deputy - 2 term
Marabunta deputy - 1 term

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

2.1 - Been In city for more then 2 years Tried/Experienced both Illegal and legal side of the city. Been deputy many times gained alot of experience on that way.
If I get leadership position For "Marabunta Grande " I believe that the gang will be on top.

2.2 - I analyzed the last 2-3 Term's of marabunta terms And most of them had issues like the leader was getting a punishment which would make the Gang disbanded.
Im sure If i get it No Issue like that will happen.

2.3 - I Believe myself and People who are ready to help me on this journey, No lack of activity will be on the gang.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

3.1 - I will always listen to my member's sugesstions.

3.2 - Random people will not be given HC (Even if my friend)

3.3 - Rp between Leo's will be everyday (fz raid, store robbery, hostage situations)

3.4 - Graffiti team: Graffiti is the most Important Thing on gangs on my opinion. We will try to keep it more than 10k every hour.

3.5 - No Tolerance will be showen to people that does any mistake (Even HCs)

3.6 - With my best turfer team, we are planning to get 100% Turf.

3.7 - If i get the Leadership position I will do my best to end the term without any Warnings or verbals.
Like i did on the gangs that I was deputy OF.

Best Of Lucks

Karl Cartel,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom