Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maho_Khalaf
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 13, 2023
Time of violation
19:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YrVi38NoNY

laz emre

Player
Player
they taunt me in front of my family house, someone with an extra dan remote sniper is boring me, there's also a pov, I'm flying to the plane to avoid dying, but the plane is going down because I lost control in an instant, and they're dead, I want to get off the plane, I want to get off the plane, comment, they kill me, rdm, Turkish, there are also profanities in the video, I want them to be taken into account

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
After all u rdmed us. losing control is just a joke of u trying to fool everyone here. Admins are smart enough to see this. DO NOT TRY TO FOOL ANYONE LAZ EMRE. Ur being toxic ,stop with this please. u literally see that u 1:37 have control over the helicopter and go all the way down right on us.

Lex Desidero

Ex Unofficial Family Leader
Player
Admin we are tired of these toxic people. They were walking around our garden with guns and shot my friend from afar. My friend lost control and fell on top of them. Is the problem with my friend or is it the people who come to our family home day and night to toxicity towards us?

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
This form should be looked at first by the Turkish admins , in the video our family member is insulted , and at different times the same people have attacked me and a few of my family members in the same way , and I have a few POVs of this and I will share one below , I am leaving my family home and I am in my garden and suddenly someone shoots at me from a distance , from a place I don't see, and kills me for no reason.

The only purpose of these toxic people is to come and provoke us, if the turk admin looks at this form, it is very clear that they come to our family house and say sit here and a few seconds later they are doing rdm and provoking by shooting while one of our family member is getting on the helicopter without any demand and without any reason .

Last edited:

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
There is no provoking nor rdm on our side. Someone not from us shoots u, and u decide to kill us. So ur breaking the rules. Stop trying to mislead the topic guys. btw the clip you provided above has nothing to do with this case. So try creating a different post for that one NIHAD SHEFIYEV. again, misleading the topic. Stop please guys. Let the admin review and decide idk why u all trying to defend someone who is guilty

laz emre

Player
Player
if a turkish admin looks at it, he already states in conversations that your man will go up the mountain and throw rdm, brother, don't do this, you're contradicting yourself

LAZ SELIM

Player
Player
If a Turkish admin looks at the POV, it is obvious that we are right, I request and request that the necessary action be taken.

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
At 21 seconds, someone says they will go up the mountain and shoot my friend. They do prohibited things and speak Turkish. That's why a Turkish admin should control this forum.
Admin we are tired of these toxic people. They were walking around our garden with guns and shot my friend from afar. My friend lost control and fell on top of them. Is the problem with my friend or is it the people who come to our family home day and night to toxicity towards us?
I request that the Turkish admin take a closer look.
THIS THREAD IS NOT about the guy who is killing u or is trying to. Open ur bodycam, record it, and open a topic about it on forums. secondly.. we were just sitting there. Like no valid reason for u to kill us there. u give us demands, if we do not follow ur orders. ur free to kill. but the POV shows opposite, u just rdmed once again stop trying to mislead guys xd

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
There is no provoking nor rdm on our side. Someone not from us shoots u, and u decide to kill us. So ur breaking the rules. Stop trying to mislead the topic guys. btw the clip you provided above has nothing to do with this case. So try creating a different post for that one NIHAD SHEFIYEV. again, misleading the topic. Stop please guys. Let the admin review and decide idk why u all trying to defend someone who is guilty
I guess you don't know that there is a penalty for deceiving the admins? Everything is very clear in the video, stop posting here to defend yourself.

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
if a turkish admin looks at it, he already states in conversations that your man will go up the mountain and throw rdm, brother, don't do this, you're contradicting yourself
this thread is about us getting killed, not u getting shot my dear friend.

laz emre

Player
Player
admin i'm stating again, I made a mistake there, i ate meat, I lost control, you're a really toxic person, please don't do this

mahokhalaf

Player
Player
admin i'm stating again, I made a mistake there, i ate meat, I lost control, you're a really toxic person, please don't do this
You ate meat and lost control.. I guess u got distracted by the delicious meat u were eating while u were flying the helicopter my man xD Ur funny. even if ur inventory would have been opened by accident. U would fly straight not like that pointing to us Lol. Stop lying mr.

laz emre

Player
Player
i understand, I'm just asking the admins to let a turkish admin look at it, but he'll review the pov and give us the right, by the way, sir, we downloaded the youtube video, if you delete or turn off the background sounds, let Decryption be aware that it has been downloaded.

laz emre

Player
Player
admin come on, I'm lying here 5 6 people are defending my comment and shading, throwing their pov, please don't make them liars, this guy is really disturbing the peace of this game with his family and ruining our game pleasure, please I'm asking and demanding that the necessary be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom