Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Legal Orgs shooting outside Zone I ID unknown

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Marcin Reaper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 21, 2021
Time of violation
18:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eiO2oly14Ic

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
I was near the bm outside the zone while it was being raided and was killed by a lot of legal org members while not being in the zone and just standing there not doing anything. I tried asking admins for the ID of who killed me but they refused.

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
your friend is also outside of zone shooting.. he runs behind cover and they mistake him and thought you were the one shooting
the guy is wearing all yellow and Im clearly just standing there not doing anything

johnnyjohnson

Player
Player
Yeah they also cuffed and revived during gunfight in middle of event. It was terrible to be apart of legal orgs need to learn the rules. Its just a bad experience.

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
Yeah they also cuffed and revived during gunfight in middle of event. It was terrible to be apart of legal orgs need to learn the rules. Its just a bad experience.
I used to be in legal orgs and attend bm raids and never did these things. A good fraction of the people there will down you and cuff you with no rp at all and than revive you and search you.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Yeah new fib was saying how good the rp was 🤣🤣🤣
I like how 5 different legal orgs attend this event and you blame FIB :ROFLMAO:
I was near the bm outside the zone while it was being raided and was killed by a lot of legal org members while not being in the zone and just standing there not doing anything. I tried asking admins for the ID of who killed me but they refused.
You should try RPing a bit in the city. When 30+ law enforcement are in an active shootout scene anyone not actively involved would look to leave, no? You're standing next to someone attempting to kill police acting casually. This dude just baiting for forum posts. :ROFLMAO:

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
I don’t think that we did, we made sure that we wasn’t in a active shoot out whilst we was cuffing and reving people behind the BM…..

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Considering that you are standing right next to somebody who's shooting inside the zone from outside , this wont be counted as a rulebreak. Please stop farming reports for no reason.
However , ID 37024 will get a punishment for violation of Event Rules 1.16.
About the part with legal orgs reviving and cuffing mid gunfight , please make a separate forum post against them with pov and action will be taken against them if they are proven guilty.

For ID 37024 - If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom