Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zagros mjo
Administrators nickname
Fstoq DeArcy
Date
Sep 12, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/qYOtwTH

Jakora

Player
Player
Dear Bobby

I applied for the family to a private organization before 90 days and they told me that I have more than one Rockstar account. The first time I was banned, I uploaded a form and Adham unlocked the band for me... The second time I was banned for the same problem and I did not have a second Rockstar, and after that I deleted all my Rockstar accounts and I have I have been away from the server for a long time, but I miss the days when I was on this beautiful server, and here I am again presenting to you my problem. I want you to accept my apology, and I want to come back and have fun with my friends on this server. Please consider my case, forgive me, and give me a second chance. In the end, we are all human. And we all make mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom