Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Shelby

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Chandrahas

2. Your age:- IRL Age is 16 and IC Age is 10

3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM PM to make it clear): Weekdays : 08:00 AM to 16:00 Weekends: 5:30 AM- 16:00 PM

5. Average online per day: 05 to 08 hours

6. Your Discord:- Cybershadow.

7. Your Nickname:- Lexy Grace

8. Your ID:- 60585
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : I want to be curator of state as I have spent most of my time in state organization.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Becoming an admin for the Grand RP Server is a role I am eager to take on due to several reasons. First and foremost, I have a genuine passion for fostering positive and engaging communities within the gaming realm. Throughout my experience as a player in various RP servers, I've come to appreciate the crucial role administrators play in shaping the overall experience for everyone involved.

I believe that effective administration is the backbone of any successful RP server. It requires not only a deep understanding of the server's rules and mechanics but also a commitment to ensuring a fair, inclusive, and enjoyable environment for all participants. My desire to become an admin stems from my commitment to contribute actively to the server's growth and well-being.

Moreover, I have observed aspects of the server that I believe could benefit from improvements, whether it's in terms of streamlining certain rules, enhancing communication channels, or implementing creative events to keep the RP experience fresh and exciting. Becoming an admin would provide me with the opportunity to actively address these areas and work collaboratively with the existing admin team to elevate the overall quality of the Grand RP Server.

Furthermore, I am confident in my ability to handle challenging situations diplomatically and objectively. Conflict resolution is an integral part of server administration, and I am committed to approaching such matters with a fair and level-headed demeanor. I also recognize the importance of maintaining open lines of communication with both players and fellow administrators to ensure a transparent and cohesive community.

In summary, my desire to become an admin for the Grand RP Server is rooted in a genuine passion for community building, a commitment to improvement, and a belief in the positive impact effective administration can have on the overall gaming experience. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute my skills and dedication to the server's success.

2.What are your strengths?
not fearing people when there is not realistic reason

I may be good at giving advices
Fast learner
Honest and fair

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Memory Loss

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin))
Yes and I don’t have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?:- Nothing at the moment

Thank You For Reading My Application

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom