Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Flame Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dixit
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: flame Dixit
6. Your Nickname: Dixit Arora
7. Your ID: 51359
Additional information
1. Leader of… Red Blood Street

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I was High Command in last term . I also have good experience in legal organizations. I learned from the successes and mistakes of past leaders, including my own. I am confident in my ability to take the gang to new heights based on this extensive experience.

-As I said before I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

I have previously served most of the gangs as a high command, so I have experienced how they work, their rules, their capabilities etc.I have got the idea of how they work, their tactics etc. By known to how state work, I could encounter their tactics and overcome them. I can guide people properly, help them become a massive gangsters. I want to add a lot of role to the city and do new things that they are unique from different gangs in the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

-To keep members engaged and motivated, I will ensure that promotions are based on merit and capability. Recognizing and rewarding effort and skill will prevent my members from feeling left out and I think that this will keep them motivated.

- Information
7. Your ID: 105360
Additional information
1. Leader of… Marabunta Grande

I was High Command in last term . I also have good experience in legal organizations. I learned from the successes and mistakes of past leaders, including my own. I am confident in my ability to take the gang to new heights based on this extensive experience.

-As I said before I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

I have previously served most of the gangs as a high command, so I have experienced how they work, their rules, their capabilities etc.I have got the idea of how they work, their tactics etc. By known to how state work, I could encounter their tactics and overcome them. I can guide people properly, help them become a massive gangsters. I want to add a lot of role to the city and do new things that they are unique from different gangs in the city.

-To keep members engaged and motivated, I will ensure that promotions are based on merit and capability. Recognizing and rewarding effort and skill will prevent my members from feeling left out and I think that this will keep them motivated.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do store/gun store robberies and other.

Here is my ranking system:
15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Leader
11. Mafia
10. Turfer
-- High Command---
9. OG
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Capo
6. Homie
5. Gangster
4. Captain
3. Shooter
2. Warning
1. Freeze

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Regards
Dixit Arora

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
Information
7. Your ID: 51359
Additional information
1. Leader of… Red Blood Street

- Information
7. Your ID: 105360
Additional information
1. Leader of… Marabunta Grande

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do store/gun store robberies and other.

Here is my ranking system:
15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. Under Deputy
12. Event Leader
11. Mafia
10. Turfer
-- High Command---
9. OG
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Capo
6. Homie
5. Gangster
4. Captain
3. Shooter
2. Warning
1. Freeze

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Regards
Dixit Arora
bro 2 org application in one nicee 2 in one

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Top Bottom