Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zee_Sinner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2022
Time of violation
1:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLfZVz_oz7s

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon Reviewing the evidence I have requests.
  • 77661 Please submit your POV of the event.
  • Pending ID 77661’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

BamBam

Player
Player
I Gleeko StPatrick do not have pov i only had 3 kills wasn't even at the top of the leaderboard i am not cheating i would love a pc check i really love this game and would never cheat on it after spending hundreds of dollars on here i am very sorry i didnt record i will always make sure to from here on out if i come out okay in this situation. please pc check me thank you

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
I Gleeko StPatrick do not have pov i only had 3 kills wasn't even at the top of the leaderboard i am not cheating i would love a pc check i really love this game and would never cheat on it after spending hundreds of dollars on here i am very sorry i didnt record i will always make sure to from here on out if i come out okay in this situation. please pc check me thank you
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 77661 will receive a punishment for Event Rules | 1.7
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom