Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johny Gustavaa

Player
Player
Information:
1.Your Name IRL: Sanchayan Dutta
2. Your age(ooc) : 22
3. Time Zone : GMT + 5:30 ( India)
4. Daily time played on the server: 06:23 to 22:00
5. Average online per week: 45 hours
6. Your Discord ID: johny0015
7. Your Nickname (IC): Johny Blazee
8. Your ID:311904
9. Your In-game level: 21
10. Curatorship choice (state or crime) : State.
11: Language spoken: English

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become and admin and leave RP-life?

:- So Gentleman's I had experience literally every org in the city and in many of them i become HC now I wanna experience new things so i wanted to leave my RP -life and wanna join Admin life.
I wanted to become admin as I saw many admins doing their job which excite me more than anything the way they come the way they work , and specially the way they investigate and OOC rule break so i would like to become one if I got chance and moreover i like to help people and communicate with new people understanding them and all.

2. What position you held in the city ? ( Crime and State)

:- I held the position of being an well knowned lawyer in Gov ( Senior State Attorney and a well skilled USSS agent in GOV ( Commander OF USSS) , I make a good position and huge respect at NG ( DA/2 nd Lieutenant), i make small place in FIB( Elite agent ) and other org are gang and sahp and lspd where i actually don't make any good space .

3. What are your Strengths?

:- I have lots of physical strength and you can say I have one special strength which is speaking and communicating with other, i do complete if i take responsible in other word responsible.

4. What are your Weakness?

:- There are actually no specific weakness but yea sometimes anger issue. But yea now it's in control between proffesional life and personal life.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

:- Skills I can bring personally is proffesionalism, communication, and ofc my loyalty toward the Grand Rp.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business?

:- Unfortunately i don't have one.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you being active at the moment?

:- NO I'm 22 years adult guy I don't have any IRL issue .

Thanks for reading .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom