Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
william williee
Administrators nickname
Hector Blake
Date
Dec 17, 2023
Time
08:08
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/550101/#post-1998961

William Willie

YOUTUBER
Player
The admin (Hector Blake) is saying that. That solar was planted by us and we make that situation. The solar panel is not planted by me or my family member.

We dont want to make a situation with that guys. You can check the log that who planted the solar.

Also when i give demand to leave he is just staying their he dont have fear on his life (its a proper fail rp)

Kindly Senior admin check the details and give a proper punishment.

Thank you

Hector Blake

Player
Player
earlier they called me about that solar ... i went there removed solar and gave UB , and on POV you are creating situation for that same solar ?

William Willie

YOUTUBER
Player
earlier they called me about that solar ... i went there removed solar and gave UB , and on POV you are creating situation for that same solar ?
Bro you can check the log that who planted the solar (me or our family members dont need to plant a solar over their).
Also if you see my pov they you can properly hear that they are defending their for the solar

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You should protect ur house from those whom are planting and if it was not made by u to report to admins
Admins are not siiitng in ur fam to review was it member of ur fam or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom