Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
nick fantastic
Administrators nickname
David Pluxury
Date
Feb 20, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/skAgg-2TLuc

priyansh

Player
Player
i have to leave the city i have tell them and they were not doing and give me my jump suit so i have to turn of my pc becasue of some problem i have to leave

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Hey, just wanna say that if you got IRL stuffs going on then don't involve in RP situation, you can't just do a store robbery or something and then just leave game cause you have to go do IRL things.​

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

priyansh

Player
Player
6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN
But my work was so much important so I have to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom