Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlaa Caron
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Dec 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LKcPs8A

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
So i am writing this forum for curator cuz i got banned for General rule 1.6 on 11th December 2023 , and when i appeal for unban my forum was also blocked and the reason they gave me was '' do not deceive me '' forum link :- Rejected - General Rule 1.6 | Lebron Pluxury

I got banned for General Rule 1.6 that is :- The attempt to sell/buy game property for real money is prohibited. (Exception - GRAND COINS) | PERMANENT BAN

But the fact that i never sold any ingame cash / property or something else for irl money , i only sold grand coins for irl money which is legal to do so according to the rules .
so in the month of April 2023 when we had the option to sell the grand coins in the phone itself at that time i sold grand coins other than that i never sold anything else or told/ texted anyone that i wanna sell something. I can even explain all of my ingame transactions as well , Please do check my logs again. My main ID: 55734 and my twink id: 99611 .
Please do recheck my punishment as i never infringed General Rule 1.6 and i am not trying to deceive any one if i would have done any irl trading that i would have not came here for the appeal as mentioned in the above forum.
Thank you and Have a Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom