Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Awper Siimo
Suspect ID
119315 / 110871
Date of violation
Dec 18, 2023
Time of violation
00:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKVtDRSP52c

Serkows Otamay

Player
Player
Oh my god, this is realy disappointing , as a moroccan i would not tolerate with such insults, and no respect to our OOC majesty.
+ the insulting of relegion and parents. there are rules to be respected not to ignore them!!
We demand the maximum punishement to this acts.
with all respect to he's majesty
and respect to all admins

Othmane Zghnghn

Official Account
Player
Insulting our revered deity, Lord Allah, is highly inappropriate. Such disrespectful behavior towards our religion is deeply concerning and goes against our religion and community's values. It's crucial to report these actions as they not only violate platform guidelines but also deeply offend religious sentiments.

LABRON

Player
Player
This man insults your Moroccan king and all this inside your family home, without forgetting that parents should not be mentioned in all chats. Bad morals
We demand the maximum penalties. + it can be transferred to the ooc Moroccan police.
With all due respect to our esteemed king.

Othmane Zghnghn

Official Account
Player
As moroccan player, I strongly feel that if this forum were to close or got ignored due to such issues, I would have no choice but to leave this server. My family, friends, and other acquaintances share my sentiments, as we cannot be part of a community that disrespects our king

Serkows Otamay

Player
Player
To be honest i really felt offended after this insults, i cannot stay quiet, i demand the administration and all the moroccans players in the server to demand justice, how it is possible that one media player insult the whole moroccan people and, and as a community (DAVOS and CHEDID) i am asking all the family members if severe penalties not applied to this player we all leave the server because this is no longer about gaming it is also about our religion and our moroccan king.
So to all family members who really respect the king and religion you know what you do.
cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom