Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

not complying with your privacy-policy !!!

Jeff Blackburn

Player
Player
- English -

I kindly request a statement from you regarding the criminal act committed by you through the disclosure of sensitive data. You have intentionally violated the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by sharing my login credentials for this website with third parties. I can prove this, as the data I exclusively used on your website is 100% identical to that found in a phishing email.

According to Article 82(1) of the GDPR, non-material damages can now be claimed, for example, when personal data is made accessible to a third party, even if no financial loss has occurred. In this case, the aggrieved party has the right to demand compensation for emotional distress.

I hereby provide you with the opportunity to contact me to clarify the matter before I take it public.

Best regards, Jeff Blackburn

- German -

Ich bitte euch um eine Stellungnahme bezüglich der von euch verursachten Straftat durch die Weitergabe von sensiblen Daten.
Sie haben vorsetzlich gegen die DSGVO verstoßen und meine Anmelde-Daten dieser Website an dritte weitergegeben!
Das kann ich beweisen, da die von mir, nur auf ihrer Website genutzen Daten in einer Phishing-Mail zu 100% identisch sind.

Nach Art. 82 Abs. 1 DSGVO können nun auch immaterielle Schäden geltend gemacht werden, wenn z.B. personenbezogene Daten einem Dritten zugänglich gemacht werden, hierdurch aber kein Vermögensschaden entstanden ist. In diesem Fall hat der Geschädigte das Recht Schmerzensgeld zu verlangen.

Ich gebe ihnen hiermit die Möglichkeit mich zu kontaktieren um den Sachverhalt zu klären bevor ich damit an die Öffentlichkeit gehe.

LG
Papiboom

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
Hello Jeff Blackburn,
Are you 100% sure that you're private information got shared
Or did you hured rumors / things about it?
Because calling out someone for doing such things, Could be a really big thing.
And if its the thing that ur info gets leaked. U can take this up-to higher ups.
Regards
Abby Vuitton

Jeff Blackburn

Player
Player
- English -
Yes, I receive phishing emails to the email address I use here, and I am addressed by my in-game name used here on DE1. This combination is unique to my account here on Grand.

- German -
ja, ich bekomme phishingmails an meine hier genutzte Mailadresse und werde mit meinem hier genutzten Ingame-Namen vom DE1 angesprochen, diese Kombination gibt es nur in meinem Account hier bei Grand

Top Bottom