Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Samoray Error

Player
Player
1.Your Name Irl:Mousa Alyan
2.your Age:17
3.Time Zone:Jerusalem 2+
4.Average online per day –4 to 8
5.Your Discord - samoraysmoke
Your Nickname - Samoray Black

Your ID -21433
Additional information
1.Leader of The Los santos Patrol Department (LSPD)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1 -Experience in city
I joined the city 7 months ago. I was in LSPD for 2 Terms and and I was in past FIB till now.
Started from Junior agent in August under Rodrego term and was promoted to Chief Of staff Of Human Recurce under Melisa term
After taking a little break in city 1 I joined FIB again under Elon mose term until FIB disbanded and i back to LSPD Under Melisa term i work very hard to be good person in LSPD And i was But i leave the LSPD Yesterday To Join FIB I get Transfer From The Leader.
2-Experience in city
As i already said i have been playing on Grand RP for a little over a year now constantly putting over 5 hrs a day I think leadership is my final milestone in En3 and it would really be valued by me and i would try my utmost hardest to go down as a “Leader" in the eyes of the people
They Think i cant be a leader.
3 -Experience in city
In start of city, I joined LSPD for a month. During term of ,Chanush Movva I was promoted to Head of HR department and I had given chance to work on casefiles. After his term I was recruited back in LSPD by new Leader Melissa Dior as Chief Of Staff. After working very hard in assisting in casefiles and assisting with successful raids, I reached position of Assistant Chief. As Assistant Chief , I handled most of negotiation to make sure hostage is safe and evidence is gathered aswell. Los santos Patrol Department (LSPD) has a lot of potentialand with a good leader, I truthly believe we can make an amazing organization with amazing people.

FIB- I will want the Undercover department to work with FIBs making it team effort to collect the Evidences needed but also to then get busts done on the large Arm dealers that seem to be overtaking the city

NG- With NG having the possibility's of getting raided I will work with them LSPD and the other organizations to defend the attack by a gang and have multiple plans in play to make sure that we are successful.

SAHP- with them being the only other organization with a towing department I would like to make a little weekly competition on the amount of cars towed correctly between the two organization.

==== High Command ====
30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Assistant Chief
27 - Chief Of Staff
26 - Division Chief
25 - Deputy Chief Of Division
24 - Special Shadow Force
==== NON High Command ====
23 - Supervisor
22 - Commander
21 - District Attorney
20 - Superintendent
19 - Captain
18 - Major
17 - Master Lieutenant
16 - Senior Lieutenant
15 - Lieutenant
14 - Master Sargant
13 - Senior Sargant
12 - Sargant
11 - Master Corporal
10 - Senior Corporal
9 - Corporal
8 - Master Patrol Officer
7 - Senior Patrol officer
6 - Patrol Officer
5 - Master Towing enforcement Officer
4 - Senior Towing enforcement Officer
3 - Towing enforcement Officer
2 - Loa
1 Trainee (Suspended)

Thank you all for the time you spend reading my application .

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from your old application.

Top Bottom