Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tedy AdamHurmaci
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Feb 23, 2022
Time
17:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAW7JzgKeM&feature=youtu.be

tedymcekadam

Player
Player
As it looks in the video I heals the man and I tell him to raise his hands in the air I tell him to follow me after raising his hands. I don't have a voice in the video but my voice is heard from the other person's there I am the person shouting "follow me"

And the admin named Arthur Mack punished me, I didn't do anything, and when I said why did you get banned, he gave me a ridiculous explanation "you were asking him to put his hands up,so what was your plan?" proof: Screenshot" He says with his mouth that I didn't do anything anyway, I told him to put his hands in the air.

I've been punished for 2 hours, if I'm banned from the metagaming due to background noise it should be counted instead.
Also, when I asked the admin to come and talk, he didn't answer because he knew he was wrong. If he's going to act like this, he shouldn't be an admin.

He's wasting my 2 hours for nothing, and on top of that he's making me waste my time with the forum.
It would be better if you choose admins to argue with him when he says he is wrong.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
This is Non-RP, you can't not be robbing or telling someone to move when you are been shot at​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom