Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
This is not a copy forum this is my old forum As well some changes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------MY Information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL: Akshu
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day:5h
5. Your Discord: Hydra yo
6. Your Nickname: Hydra god
7. Your ID: 42182

============================================== Additional information==========================================================
  1. Leader of: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • As a ex high-command of almost every law enforcement agency present in this magnificent city , and with the mentor of my senior i think i am ready to become a leader of Los Santos Police Department.
  • i am well versed with the city rules and i think i am the best choice out there which can help the working of department go.
  • my main priority is HR department as training and hiring good people for the organisation is the basic requirement to make the term go smoother without having any rule breaks or anything like that.
  • I have some certain plan/changes for the los santos police department so that thing could be better than ever
  • Last but not the least NO FAVOURITISM would be seen if i became the police chief as i’ve seen only few names as the high commands , will try my best to give the people best rank as they deserve i am certain of it.
  • with my experience and with my trusted and hardworking deputies i don’t think adapting tough scenarios will be an issue for me
  • The main reason i wanna become chief of police is that i wanna showcase to everyone how i can manage a term AS well as to save the city and make the city menace- free
  • i want to make lspd the best organisation present in the city, and the most active to so that maximum numbers of leos are of lspd in an event
  • there are many things i have noticed which can be improoved in lspd , i am looking forward to work on it
  • i can make lspd look like just not a proffesional organisation but also a place where employees can feel like its home , no favoutism would be noticed and every thing will go in peace if i become lspd leader i will favour quality rather than quantity
  • will take strict actions even if some of my friend or a person i know did a mistake ( NO FAVROIRTISM)
  1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • My advice on improving role-play of Los Santos Police Department is by:-
  • doing more activity checks
  • Organising more Role-play events
  • Talking one to one and listen to problems and trying to fix it
  • Will increase bonuses as it will motivate the officers working in LSPD
  • we will increase rp with the public and make the city menace free
  • will listen to curators and will try to propose my ideas as well
Requirements to join
  • 5 years in the city
  • Health insurance
  • Gun license
  • Level 2 bag pack
  • No past criminal record
DEPARTMENTS
  • Human resource and training ( will look out to hire and train trainees)
  • S.W.A.T ( will look out for special operations eg ghetto patrol)
  • Internal Affairs ( will do activity check and lookout for the employees)
  • Undercover ( will look for evidences + illegal bust)
  • Towing facility ( Will tow cars which are illegaly parked etc)
Lastly i would describe my rank structure as follows

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
=====Chief Section=====
28. Chief of Staff
27. STF handler
26. Head of department
25. Special Task force (Undercover Department)
24. Deputy head of department
23. Supervisor of department
===== High Command =======
22. Captain
21. Senior Lieutenant
20. Watch Commander
19. Commander
18. Superintendent
17. Deputy Superintendent
16. Executive Commissioner
15. Senior Commissioner
14. Commissioner
13. Senior Investigator
12. Investigator
11. Chief Inspector
10. Senior Inspector
9. Inspector
8. Lance Corporal
7. Unit Corporal
6. Special Officer
5. Patrol Officer
4. Senior Constable
3. Field Officer
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Warm Regards
Hydra Beast

Thanks for reading my forum love you

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from your old application.​

Top Bottom