Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aslan Peker
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Dec 18, 2023
Time
22:02
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yL9jZYa

Aslan Peker

KIYICI
Player
Hello dear Mazhor, I am Aslan Peker. I played in this project for 2 years and involved more than 30 people in this project. I have been very busy lately and I cannot spare time for this project as I will be going to the military in a few months. I handed over all my wealth to my dear friend Kage. The only friend of mine who continues to play the game is Kage. I don't need real money, I just did this to help Kage raise a nice family and be successful. If you want, I can prove that I don't need money via DM. As you can see from the diaries, I invested and paid taxes from the family balance. I don't think neither I or my Dear Kage brother deserve this punishment because he only spent his money on his family and it was only for support purposes. I accept this penalty if I use a different money transfer method other than the family balance. I sent support to my friend in a completely legal way. Kage opened this forum yesterday and claimed it was his own proof of Alex Odd and blacklisted him from the forum.( Rejected - Unban Appeal GR 1.6 | Alex Odd ). Since we have not violated the Gen 1.6 rule, there is no possibility of such proof. We have put a lot of effort into this project together with Kage and we do not want our efforts to be in vain. We love this project and I can show you all the conversations we had with Kage. Don't deprive us of the project.

Last edited:

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
same story as with 2nd guy)
NO ONE BANS anyone without proves so stop inviting some stories etc...
REMEMEBER ONE thing EVRYONE is sharing info with friends and friends are sharing with admins ))
So u cna not hide any of your dark deals as anyway we will get info sooner or later and received info + logs provide full information on your deals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom