Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
nformation

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : .wardo.n
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Fedrov
7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1 : I want to be a leader of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) who keeps the law and order. I believe in being smart, honest, and really committed to my job. It's important to always be careful and make sure our citizens feel safe. I've led other orgs before as hc, helping with training and special missions. This experience taught me a lot about making the LSPD better for officers and citizen of ls. I want to lead by making sure the department is honest, follows the rules, and deals with problems from inside and outside.

2 : Activity and efficiency in LSPD will be my first priority which would be achieved by placing the right people on the right position based on their past experience and how they lead the whole situation. I will look for those Officers with not only necessary skills but also proven record keeping LSPD their first priority which will make the whole Los Santos safe and will also keep the PD run smoothly.

3 : LSPD is all about keeping the citizens of Los Santos safe. In my term we would be focusing mostly on staffing the streets with officers by foot patrols, K-9 Patrols and patrol by ground and air units. To keep an eye out for any disturbance in law and order on streets of Los Santos. Officers would be out towing parked cars where they shouldn't be and interact with the citizens by responding to 911 calls or community events which will increase more RP throughout.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1--Training Excellence: Drawing on my experience as Division Chief of Training in EMS, where I achieved rank 27, I plan to implement comprehensive and regular training programs. These sessions will focus on honing officers' role-playing skills, ensuring they can handle diverse and challenging situations realistically.

2-- Realistic Scenarios: To elevate the quality of role-play, I propose introducing realistic and dynamic scenarios during patrols. This approach will provide officers with opportunities to enhance their problem-solving abilities, promoting a more engaging and immersive experience for both officers and the community.

3 -- Inter-Faction Collaboration: Enhancing role-play involves collaboration beyond LSPD. I aim to foster connections with other factions, creating cross-faction scenarios and events. This collaboration will contribute to a more interconnected and vibrant role-playing ecosystem in Los Santos.

Rank structure

1) suspended
2) Trainee
3) Probie
4) Trooper I
5) Trooper II
6) Trooper III
7) Senior trooper I
8) Senior trooper II
9) Senior trooper III
10) Master trooper I
11) Master trooper II
12) Master trooper III
13) Lance corporal
14) Corporal
15) Senior Corporal
16) Seargent
17) Master Seargent
18) Sector Supervisor
19) Supervisor
20) Luitenent
21) Vice Captain
22) Captain
23) US Marshall
24) District Attorney
25) Deputy Chief
26) Chief Of Department
27) Chief Of Staff
28) Assistant Chief
29) Deputy Chief Of Police
30) Chief Of Police

Thank you for reviewing my application .
Best Regards
Zarif Fedrov

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

.Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.
.Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom