Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habibi_Foreman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 23, 2022
Time of violation
22:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CWCoczpWp_A

Zane.

Player
Player
I entered the raid circle and then hit this guy 6 times for 39 witch is 234 damage even if he had armor he should have died.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 80586’s POV of this event.
You have 12 hours to respond.

Sezer Y

ZEONCREW
Player
My video recording program has not recorded. but my friend's video recording shows that I have armor on me

Last edited:

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Rids Macher

Player
Player
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Rids Macher

Player
Player

@Andy_Margiela

I know he need to save pov but you can see if you look closely that he only get hit 4 times 39. 1 of the hits is his friend with the red shirt you can see blueish hitmarker came from the redshirt​

Liam Jones

Every action has a consequence.
Player
I entered the raid circle and then hit this guy 6 times for 39 witch is 234 damage even if he had armor he should have died.
In the pov you sent, you hit him 4 times with a shotgun every shotgun round deal 39 damage (In the clip you were dealing 39 damage) which means you dealt 156 damage, and his friend shot him with an AR Carbine rifle every round deal 8-12 damage (Changes by the skill) and his friend shot him 1 time his total health was 200 with armor in the second clip guy was using armor that leaves him with 36-32 spare health the armor just didn't show up on your screen that's why he didn't die there is nothing wrong in my opinion. (btw it's just basic math)

Last edited:

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 80586 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom