Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fassassin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Talha
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 Turkey
4. Average online per day: 8 - 16 Hours
5. Your Discord: viole.ntine
6. Your Nickname: Lina Pingu
7. Your ID: 118084

Additional information

1. Leader of VAGOS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 - Because i Was High command in All gangs, i recruited lot of good people, and i think now i am ready for being a leader.
2.2 - İ got some good informations from ex leaders, and i can lead the BANANAS as good as i can.
2.3 - And we will be on top, we will be king of the ghetto, we will be best turf team.
VAGOS GONNA BE ON TOP !!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 - We will have a graffiti and graffiti leader rank, and we will be active in ghetto and do some more graffiti, we will be richest gang in the los santos !
3.2 - We will have a Turf Leader rank, and they will choose the turfers.
3.3 - We will have a bonus system for events (clands, store robberies and more) for example 4k is each kill in the cland, 10k is for top shooters !
3.4 - We will have a warning/strike system. For Example if the any member of this gang made something wrong, we will give him/her a strike, after 3 strikes, he/she will get fired.
3.5 - We will have a level system, for joining this gang is gonna be required minimum 10 lvl. And they have to know ghetto/ooc/rp rules.
3.6 - We allways gonna be active in ghetto, robberies and more.
3.7 - We will do a store robberies and hostage situations at least twice in a week.
3.8 - And there will be NOT toxic people in this gang.

VAGOS ON TOP !!!

Thanks For Rewieving... <3

Hesteria

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Talha
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 Turkey
4. Average online per day: 8 - 16 Hours
5. Your Discord: viole.ntine
6. Your Nickname: Lina Pingu
7. Your ID: 118084

Additional information

1. Leader of VAGOS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 - Because i Was High command in All gangs, i recruited lot of good people, and i think now i am ready for being a leader.
2.2 - İ got some good informations from ex leaders, and i can lead the BANANAS as good as i can.
2.3 - And we will be on top, we will be king of the ghetto, we will be best turf team.
VAGOS GONNA BE ON TOP !!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 - We will have a graffiti and graffiti leader rank, and we will be active in ghetto and do some more graffiti, we will be richest gang in the los santos !
3.2 - We will have a Turf Leader rank, and they will choose the turfers.
3.3 - We will have a bonus system for events (clands, store robberies and more) for example 4k is each kill in the cland, 10k is for top shooters !
3.4 - We will have a warning/strike system. For Example if the any member of this gang made something wrong, we will give him/her a strike, after 3 strikes, he/she will get fired.
3.5 - We will have a level system, for joining this gang is gonna be required minimum 10 lvl. And they have to know ghetto/ooc/rp rules.
3.6 - We allways gonna be active in ghetto, robberies and more.
3.7 - We will do a store robberies and hostage situations at least twice in a week.
3.8 - And there will be NOT toxic people in this gang.

VAGOS ON TOP !!!

Thanks For Rewieving... <3
+++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom