Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Excenture Felurs
Suspect ID
253387 315115 29393
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2023
Time of violation
19:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uxm0v_zhgAM

atlasburak

Player
Player
We said you had to stop with 4 cars and 10 people. The black vehicle you see behind is also included in the robbery.

Additionally, the sound of the Discord program is heard for 3 to 4 seconds. What are you trying to do by playing the metagame? We want it to be inspected. I have one more question, is your redux legal? :)

Qubi Black

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic
We said you had to stop with 4 cars and 10 people. The black vehicle you see behind is also included in the robbery.

Additionally, the sound of the Discord program is heard for 3 to 4 seconds. What are you trying to do by playing the metagame? We want it to be inspected. I have one more question, is your redux legal?:)
+

BigBoss31

Leader of unofficial org
you cant rob people in a convoy and even if what you say is true you are all doing CR thank you

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
there are 5 of us in 2 vehicles and we are in a convoy they try to rob and do CR
we are 4 vehicles and 10 people in total, you are cutting the video on purpose and all the evidence is available here to tarnish our name, also you are the Diaz Cartel Family, I want the admin to review it here, you are doing metagaming.Also, while speaking Turkish in the video, you go and say "Run from there". We request that a Turkish admin review it.

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
you cant rob people in a convoy and even if what you say is true you are all doing CR thank you
Even if 2 vehicles form a convoy, 4 vehicles and 10 people can commit robbery. Take a look at the rules, learn them and come back again.:D

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
we are 4 vehicles and 10 people in total, you are cutting the video on purpose and all the evidence is available here to tarnish our name, also you are the Diaz Cartel Family, I want the admin to review it here, you are doing metagaming.Also, while speaking Turkish in the video, you go and say "Run from there". We request that a Turkish admin review it.
And finally, as you can see, admin is already following us.

BigBoss31

Leader of unofficial org
And finally, as you can see, admin is already following us.
They comply with the demands you give and i dont see any metagaming here. I can even speak japanese on the fam radio if i want so no one will say anything about it

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
They comply with the demands you give and i dont see any metagaming here. I can even speak japanese on the fam radio if i want so no one will say anything about it
You are not talking on the family radio, there is a "discord" sound, check the video again. :D

Sezer AKYAZI

Player
Player
And be realistic, send the video with complete evidence, do not divide the evidence by just cutting the video, send the whole video, be realistic, that person also appears to be "lagged" there due to the internet problem.

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic
4 araba ve 10 kişiyle durmanız gerektiğini söyledik . Arkada gördüğünüz siyah araç da soyguna dahil.

Ayrıca Discord programının sesi 3 ila 4 saniye kadar duyulmaktadır. Meta oyunu oynayarak ne yapmaya çalışıyorsunuz? Denetlenmesini istiyoruz. Bir sorum daha var, redux'unuz yasal mı?:)
+

Watrex

Player
Player
Don't worry, everything is legal, but I wish you knew the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom