Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ibrahim Hybrid
Administrators nickname
Mujo Swayze
Date
Feb 23, 2022
Time
19:49
Proofs
description

Ibrahim Hybrid

Blocked
Blocked
First of all you cant say about me lying without showing no proof because its easy to ban someone whatever time you want and say anything to get your self out from it 2nd of all the first time when i got banned i changed rockstar acc and i joined the game maybe this is what you mean sharing account because every single person who really knows me i never share my account to no body also i have family and bizness so i dont think 1% to share it even though i never shared any of my games account because your account stays your account and if you can really check the logs you will see that i really appreciate the project that you made and if you can see i was in english server for like 4 month playing in it and first day from serbian server i was almost active 12hr a day till i got banned, so what i want to say that i really never shared my account to somebody and what you saying that iam lying, you cant say that about me because maybe something wrong in the system i might know why it appears to you that iam sharing my account because once i changed my rockstar cz i have my rockstar acc on my old phone saved on notes but i forgot my password so i did new rockstar account and i join the game,i ask you politley for the last time to unban me because i belive that i should n't get banned. And as you can see i have family and too much members who play with me and also you can check that i really like your project and i have to much hours in it.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom