Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Killing without reason and swearing | 16660,18997

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Brutt Saint
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 22, 2021
Time of violation
18:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xPKwAneohDI

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
Oh my little guy , U have been RDMing in front of our house . And now u cry when u got clapped . Classic . Ur talking some foragin language , and u have footage of us talking .... u backstab ur self in the back , no one ever mentioned ur parents u little RDMing person
!

Last edited:

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
Oh my little guy , U have been RDMing in front of our house . And now u cry when u got clapped . Classic . Ur talking some foragin language , and u have footage of us talking .... u backstab ur self in the back , no one ever mentioned ur parents u little RDMing bitch !
Pls do talk with POV, and swearing on parents. well for Foreign language let me tell you that we are not in green zone

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
Oh my little guy , U have been RDMing in front of our house . And now u cry when u got clapped . Classic . Ur talking some foragin language , and u have footage of us talking .... u backstab ur self in the back , no one ever mentioned ur parents u little RDMing bitch !
Mr Weedguru first of all u are swearing In forums lol

Brutt Saint

Player
Player
Mr Weedguru first of all u are swearing In forums lol
True, and that too I think he didn't see the clip lol.
Rules violated :
6.19 When outside the city you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Please include evidence of the entire situation. Preferably 3 mins before the start of the shooting
Pending ID 20578’s response. They have 12 hours to respond.
Also anyone being OOC toxic or insulting on a report will result in a ban on the forums​

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
No one mentioned ur parents , U guys r kinda low or whats the thing here ? Thank God admins know English better then U . Ur sad , sad little RDM people. U should engage in RP before u shot me in the head with revolver from 100m away IN FRONT of my family house . Dont teach me about the rules u clueless people.

Last edited:

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
0.47 U shoot me , 2.27 u shoot or self in the leg . Bye

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 They had RP reason to shoot as u have provoked (your friends) by shooting while they where near their house and you 3 have run on middle of street and keep shooting
2 There is nowhere mentioned any parents, they used English-language vulgarism and offensive language but all of this was completely IC part of this conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom