Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailen West

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Dailen
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day:6-12 hours
5. Your Discord: lildailen
6. Your Nickname: Dailen Warburg
7. Your ID: 4841

Additional information

1. Leader of... FAMILIES

IMG_4922.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be leader of this org because i think and i have reasons to Believe this is the best Org There is Because its a very smart org and i will make sure i will have 100% turfs and everything fine and i will also make sure that the people i get are fine and i want to make a return to grand and i did make a return and i been here for like 3months And and i wanna make sure that the people are fine in my term i already got alot of Deputies in mind and alot of people and i can bring alot of families in Toghether so we can have a term toghether and make sure and i will make sure that the org will stay as the best there is the most Mighty, Org there is and Even LEOS, Will fear it. Because i think i deserve a chance as a leader. There are no chances i wont be the best leader i will be the best leader Families has to offer and i honestly will make sure i will do everything Patient and Get some good and well knowledged people not people you dont know and you just let them in the gang So i will make sure we wont break rules and get Strikes or warnings or anything.

2. We have desired a chance to make this the best ORG so i will make sure i will be 1 of the first people to Ever Do everything and do everything nice and Smooth and make sure everything we do is for my gang members and the people where there Even if they are new to the gang i will still respect them because i will wanna make sure That everyone is having a good, day and making sure everyone is attacking other people and robbing With the right amount of cars and stuff 2 cars and 4 people so we can do it Everyone and we can make sure that the people we rob we give them the right demands and i will make sure i will host hostage Situations at the Thing Because i have enough Experience, and i want to say with all the experience i have i will use to Make my term the best and help everyone that needs help and i make sure i hire some good people not people that done even know the rules so i wont get warnings i will hire the best people So i will make sure that Its everything, fine and i will make sure that Its all fine.

3. I want to make my term the best term there was By this i mean i will make it the best there was is that i will make sure to get 100% turfs and get the gang to be active atleast 100 people a day and i will make sure that the people that are active will get the rank up and i will have 0 tolerance For favourtism since i dont like favourtism and anyone that is having favourtism i will kick out of my term(s) i want 0 Favourtism and by this i mean Not cause i know this guy i give him the highest i can you know i will make sure the people that i know I will give them the rank they deserve if they have experience i will give them rank if they dont then i wont give them a high rank and they have to pass the interview to join and i will make sure that the people that are trying to join are Experinced people and i know all the roles so that why i think i deserve A term for my self Aswell thank you for taking your time and reading this and thank you to all the admins that have been doing such a good work of roles and everything have a good day.

3. Your advice improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- First i will make a bonus system like
Every event attended - 10k
Store / Gun Store Attended - 8.5k
- I will hire some experienced event leaders who will lead events
- I will get the best deputies i know that can be deputies.
- I have goal to Complete 100% turf
- I will hire some ghetto Clappers like Aiden Pluxury and many more as Myself!

-:By all this hard work we can be The best gang in the city

My Personal Goals For the Gangs-:
•To Complete 2 successful Term
•To Complete 100% Turf
•Keep the gang as the most active gang and ROB people.
• Last Active Gang Members to take control of Ghetto

Kind Regards,
Dailen Warburg

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort into making your own application without copying and pasting from your application [Here]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom