Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph Capelli
Administrators nickname
David Pluxury
Date
Feb 24, 2022
Time
20:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ytlcPG8

Joseph C

Player
Player
I have been given a warning and been put in demorgan for 3 hours for Ghetto Rule 1.5. He told me that ''I got a warning for shooting ballas and then running back to HQ, Not for roof or something''. I make admin contacts to him saying it was a genuine mistake and that I didn't know that I couldn't shoot from the roof because I thought it wasn't in the boundrys the gangs HQ im in / Marabunta. And then He goes on to saying ''Yes for the mistake you got it''. I think this Warning is Incorrect because he told me i didn't get a warning for shooting them on the roof, he told me its because i ran back into my HQ or something when I got told to stop by Blue Opium and Vladi Pluxury to stop so i did and i jumped of the roof into the HQ to stop shooting them and then i go over to Blue Opium to say my appoligies on how i didn't know that the roof was still in the boundrys of the bunta's HQ and Blue Opium says ''Its all good you didn't know im telling you now so you dont get in trouble for it now or ever again.'' I also said my appolgies to Vladi Pluxury in the marabunta Radio text channel. I believe the punishment of a warning and a 3 hour demorgan is incorrect due to it being a genuine mistake and it being my first offence of Ghetto Rule 1.5. Thank you to whom ever reads this.

Joseph C

Player
Player
This is meant to be in EN 2
Not EN 1 i put it in EN 1 by an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom