Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doberman Flex

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mirac
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hour
5. Your Discord: renegade_trcc
6. Your Nickname: Mirac Caillou
7. Your ID: 7280

Additional information

1. Leader of
Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1)I joined the many gangs in the city.I know the events and rules.After then i grew up in the ghetto and died in the ghetto,i wanna take control of the ghetto and sprays.i want to have my name on the top of the criminality.I feel I can hold the leadership position of this gang.I wanna complete my term without any rulebreak.The other organizations will be understand.Who enters the ghetto think about whether they should enter again.My goals to bring this gang to the best places with people who have experience on the server.
2.2)About the events,When i will be leader of Families,we attend all events with full number.I dont want to be rulebreak in my gang so the recruits in my gang,will be enjoy when they attend events,i will give bonuses,I trust my deputys and high commands about leading the gang when i am not in the city.
2.3)We can express it in a polite way, sometimes nice and rude, both among other feds and gangs, and among ourselves, in order to create a friendly environment, without being toxic.But i never forgive someone who talking about the parents.If he is in my gang,i will kick him.

People who are not following the rules are gonna get demoted or can even be kicked out of the gang its not only for people who are a low rank its also for the people who are high recommended in the gang will have a warning or get demoted.I will do best for this gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

When I was the leader, if I saw someone in my gang breaking the rules, I will kick him out and add him to the blacklist.
I will try to choose good turfer and make 100% gang turf.
We try to take and protect all the sprays in the ghetto so that the people in the gang can make maximum profit.
To take control of the ghetto, we will patrol the ghetto and rob a lot of people.
I will choose the best high commanders and deputies for the best gang
To participate in all events in a fair manner with full numbers.
Whoever attends the event will participate. I will give a bonus for participating in the event.

What is my goals for Families:

-Rob the store and ammunation stores.

-Spray the all grafiti location for take maximum profits.

-Attend all events in full number.

-I will select best turfers for %100 turf.

-Trying to be the gang without breaking the rules while in the gang.

My Ranking System:

Leader
Deputy
Underdeputy
Turfer
Kingpin
Enforcer
Spray Leader
Spray Team
Killer
Robber
Trapper
Families
Young Families

Best Regards,
Mirac Caillou

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 28/12/2023 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact me, Alan Sam , Kushul Northx or John Spectre on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom