Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan_Dunyadagulmez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLAVDd8mso

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
just see his specs he is playing on i3 and very network connection its clearly glicthed everyone is dead in his view
Why doesn't his ammo decrease, how does his health regenerate? Believe me, these are not excuses. Even if this is a situation related to the things you described, turning it into an advantage is a bug abuse.

Charlie Zeus

Player
Player
Why doesn't his ammo decrease, how does his health regenerate? Believe me, these are not excuses. Even if this is a situation related to the things you described, turning it into an advantage is a bug abuse.
Its a bug happens very rarely. When I got to know that it was happening again, I immediately started recording my pov.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Its a bug happens very rarely. When I got to know that it was happening again, I immediately started recording my pov.
As a result you say that you realized that this was a bug and even if it was a bug you used it in the event area to gain advantage.

Hasann Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Bro its a network bug i am not doing anything to take advantage its not my fault.
You took advantage of this and its your fault the both povs show that you are using this to gain an advantage against the players it may not be your fault that this is a bug but it is up to you to use it or not to use it

Leo Bonzai

Player
Player
You took advantage of this and its your fault the both povs show that you are using this to gain an advantage against the players it may not be your fault that this is a bug but it is up to you to use it or not to use it
Bro his PC is very low end its often faces FPS drop and its not bug abuse, bug abuse is something that you use which exist in game to kill your opponent but here you can also see his recorder is also recording his network issue and FPS drop and it often happened in low end PC but he is not using any kind of cheats or anything you can see its network issue and FPS drop cheats an bug abuse is something else. Idk why this topic is going too long. Also you can see lag of sound in his bodycam when the FPS drops. You can also see at 00:50 gun in his hand vanish but ammo still showing because of his network issue and at 01:49 he get killed because network were so much delay that he died so much late too much packet loss after that when he reaches hospital nothing were rendering to him as I said very thing is taking too much time for him. Its not Cheat or bug abuse its was a issue for him too. I hope Admins will understand and watch everything careful that its not cheats and understand the issue he is facing that time. Thanks!

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 333071 will receive a punishment for GR6.23​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom