Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application For Admin | Frank Wegas | 137

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blancha

Player
Player
Your name IRL:
Andrew
Your age:
Time zone:
GMT +2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear):
From 2 PM Server time up to 11 PM
Average online per day:
Up to 8 hours a day.
Your Discord:
blancha.
Your Nickname:

Your ID:

I want to be curator of Crime section or State section:
Crime, because I were TURF deputy in several GrandRP servers, so it would be easier for me.

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?

I started playing on the Grand RP server a long time ago, I had stopped and recently came back to the server, I would really like to become an admin, because I have experience being an admin on other servers, also, as I said, I played grandrp and now I play a lot, so I know all the rules, all the mechanics of the game and I am truly committed to helping all players playing on the server.
What are your strengths?
I think that my strengths are communication with each other, cooperation in various situations, as well as in all situations, no matter what they are, I stay calm, I don't get into arguments. I am a very fast learner, so it would not be difficult to learn new things. I am also well organised, I know how to plan my time.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
Perhaps one of my biggest weaknesses would be that I take too long to make decisions, but when working in a team or on projects, I can react faster because I talk with other people about my decisions.
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I will be ready.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business in this server.
Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom