Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freddy Andres
Administrators nickname
Vivek Adithya
Date
Dec 27, 2023
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GLhwauyzFbQ

Freddy Andriu

Player
Player
Hello Lebron, i was driving around and i heard shooting inside the LSPD GARAGE, they were killing eachother in their own garage..
so i wanted to see what is happening but right after they gave me demands and started shooting, so later when i was driving outside their hq they were coming up to my car and giving me more demands (outside greenzone) that means 10-10 can start, so i got out of my car and started shooting them, meanwhile they just ran off into greenzone (into their hq) by that they commited (1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn).

Furthermore GZ 1.1 states ( 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn ), **killings** i never remembered killing lspd officer in their HQ, they just ran off into greenzone, and i DIDNT hit any shot to the person who ran off into their greenzone.

You can review Administrators Vivek Adithya POV and see the situation that got me this unjustified warning.
*My AMD instant replay didnt record the last footage when i got warning because it got corurpted*

This is the only footage i got with them demanding me to leave:

Thank you Lebron.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Administrator saw you shooting them in gz without a reason after checking his pov. Regarding other people make complaint on forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom