Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 12 PM to 19 PM weekday and 9 AM to 19:00
5. Average online per day : 8 to 10 hours
6. Your Discord : .yagamarlega
7. Your Nickname : Yaga Marlegaa
8. Your ID : 37539
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : I want to be curator of state as I have spent more time in state organization.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

My journey within Grand RP has been nothing short of extraordinary. I've had the privilege of connecting with genuinely wonderful individuals while actively engaging in various aspects of the project. Dedication has been my hallmark as I invested considerable time and effort in both criminal and state organizations .I got a chance to become High Command in almost every organization Legal and illegal both. Building upon these significant achievements, my aim is to contribute further by becoming an administrator, ensuring players experience the epitome of roleplay in the GRP project.

2. What are your strengths?

1) I am a Quick learner I can learn things quickly.
2) I can speak 3 languages and can write 4 languages (Hindi + Marathi + English and can write Sanskrit ).
3) I'm a great team player, so together we can take our city to even better places.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
1) Spellings
2) I sacrifice a little too much of myself to help others.
3) I am very detail oriented and spend a lot of time finding the right one.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom