Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

vercettivi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Manoj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Normal days 4am to 6am and 5pm to 7pm and on holidays 4am to 8pm (based on server time)
5. Average online per day: Normal days:3-4 hours and holidays:10-15 hours
6. Your Discord: lv186
7. Your Nickname: Lucifer Vercetti
8. Your ID: 55961
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
:--Actually, if I tell you directly, I want to improve the RP experience, I am sorry for saying this, but whenever I call an admin, sometimes the reply from the admins takes a lot of time,
even though I am online only for 3 to 4 hours on normal days. Stay, but in those 4 hours I will put all my efforts in making RP better and better
I am sorry to say this but I have also seen that admins do not wait, this has happened with me too once. People were robbing me in the ghetto, it took me more than 30 seconds to raise my hands and then when I raised my hands, they put me in jail. Umfortunately, I did not have a POV, so what proof could I give on the forum, I was jailed. When I told the admin that I had raised my hands, he told me to post the forum,
when I become the admin, then I will wait a bit on the situation or go down and tell that person what to do and I have seen many people ub driving on hills. I have seen them doing car ramming and mercy killing and recently I have seen hackers in the arena, so I don't want to let all this happen, that's why I want to become an administrator.

2. What are your strengths?
:--If I talk about my strength, I can understand people as to who is lying and who is telling the truth and one of my strengths is that I can take quick right decisions. My communication skills are not exactly master but I have good communication skills and whenever there is a situation, I do it without wasting anyone's time. After listening to all those involved in the situation, I will punish only those who are at fault. I just want justice for every right person, I give my 100% and try never to punish a right person even by mistake.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
:--My only weakness is that I am a little emotional. If someone requests me a lot for something then I agree to his request but if it is about my duty or my work then I will always take the decision which is correct

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
:--I am ready to leave RP life so that I can help people as an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
:--Still I don't have any business, even if I had I would sell it, to become an admin and improve the RP experience for people.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
:--no irl issue till now

-Some More Information
:--And one last thing I would like to say is that 55961 id seems a bit new but I have been in RP for 4+ months, so I have experience and I have also been selected for the interview for the leader of Ballas when Gaur got the term, but On the day of the interview, there was a technical issue with my router and I could not give the interview.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom