Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki Kaisen

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL = Sachin Prashar
2. Your age = 18
3. Time zone = UTC+05:30
3. Average online per day = 4-7 hours
4. Your Discord = SaKaMuRa77#5034
5. Your Nickname = Lord Lucifer
6. Your id = 61257
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans. Because i am an Indian and there are less indian admins in the server and i want to help all the people who have difficulty in explaining the admins who are not comfortable with there language and i want to help all the new citizens of the city.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans. I have a lot of patience in dealing every type of situation with players clearing there doubt and any other query.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans. To be honest , i don’t think so that i have any weakness because i make every problem my strength to make it easy.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
And. Yes of course i have done everything on en 2 server which i wanted to do like jobs, legal orgs , gangs etc and now i wanted to become an admin to solve the issues in server.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. I never didi any business just one time i did ATM business and that business just wasted my money after that i never bought any business.

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Read the Rules for Filing an Application of Admin and file a new Application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom