Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SD Biswas

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Soumyadeep Biswas.
2. Your age -> 19
3. Time zone -> GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - Weekdays: 22:00PM till 5AM Weekends: 13:00PM till 20:00PM
5. Average online per day -> 6-8 hours
6. Your Discord - YoursBoysd Hexler#51198
7. Your Nickname - YoursBoySD
8. Your ID -> 51198
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section -> State section

Additional information:
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I joined Grand RP around December, played a little bit then but started to play a lot more around May. At first everything was very difficult for me and I didn't understand certain things. But whenever I asked admins to help me out they were always on standby and happy to help out. They are one of the main reasons I was so dedicated to this project. I became an LSPD officer after a bit because of the extensive help I got, after that my career jumped up and I went on the become HC in multiple terms for different organizations. With all the experience I've gotten from crime organizations and legal organizations I think it's time I go out and help out the people who were in my place back when I started out. I want to make sure everyone understands the rules and are able to figure out how to succeed in this project.
2. What are your strengths?:
- Patient Person
- Good listener and am able to apply what I learn to what I do
- I am a quick learner
- Hard Worker and am willing to work as hard as possible to achieve my goals
- Good leadership skills especially when no other HC is on to help out
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?:
- In certain cases I can get irritated
- Sometimes I can be too naïve
- If I don't understand something, I'll keep persisting with questions
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes 100%, I've had my fair share of RP and I believe it is time that I step aside now and work on something making others RP better
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes I have 0 businesses
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?:
No

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort into making your own application without copy-pasting from others​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom