Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tuna Jinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2023
Time of violation
18:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hSv-N4qj1cE

Gabriel Hill

Player
Player
if you're gonna complain about opposite lane driving, then by all means, become a cop and give fines, i'm in the P1 driving the opposite lane cause i was told Vagos were doing a hostage situation and coming to checkpoint area, you can even see me down the road at 1:30 shooting at the Vagos. imma even send you my POV and you tell me what is so "UB" about this

Eglamour

Player
Player
if you're gonna complain about opposite lane driving, then by all means, become a cop and give fines, i'm in the P1 driving the opposite lane cause i was told Vagos were doing a hostage situation and coming to checkpoint area, you can even see me down the road at 1:30 shooting at the Vagos. imma even send you my POV and you tell me what is so "UB" about this
You will defend yourself.. You will continue on your way. Nobody is god here.

SEPH-23

Eve Anderade
Player
well if u want them to get punished for driving on the wrong side of the highway then u should be punished urself for doing full stop in middle of highway, doing u turn in middle of highway and also parallel parking in middle of highway which resulted in that poor biker crash into u and possibly break his neck because of you ;)

Last edited:

Eglamour

Player
Player
well if u want them to get punished for driving on the wrong side of the highway then u should be punished urself for doing full stop in middle of highway, doing u turn in middle of highway and also parallel parking in middle of highway which resulted in that poor biker crash into u and possibly break his neck because of you ;)
I think there's something wrong with your mind. It plays a role there. And you must protect the healthcare provider. Which park are you talking about? you are too ignorant to know this ;)

Warlord

Player
Player
Karan in Grand RP he always do this by the way haha

hevar_broddy

Player
Player
are you coop ? its ic issue if you are coop give them fine or arrest them 😂
skill issue

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Rejected.

This is just bad driving. Call police/speak with a lawyer if you see cops doing this. Unless they are ramming people on purpose by driving into oncoming traffic, please call police to deal with such situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom