Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kate Blaze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2023
Time of violation
17:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6FXs5g0wY

Morpho45

Player
Player
their games are crashing while the process is going on. I hope the admins will come to the conclusion that I'm right. these days, because of the new year event, the server is overloaded and things like this happen. Thank you.

fizuli mammadzade

Player
Player
Also, it's already there, they are having an accident at that moment, the money robbery cannot be cancelled, it looks like that in the pov.

fizuli mammadzade

Player
Player
Just as he is robbing a man, he crashes, the people around him are not his problem, and the money is not canceled when robbed.

sh13ld

Player
Player
As seen in the video, after the man starts robbing you, the men next to him have an accident. When the money is stolen, he cannot cancel it himself. This is not his problem. I hope the admins will make the right decision xD:)

Morpho45

Player
Player
2 people commit the act of stealing money after leaving the game.
When he realizes the action, he doesn't look that way and when he starts, the guys get out of the game. It would not be right for me to interfere too much, according to the forum rules, the Admins will tell the truth

JJKİLLER

Player
Player
In my opinion, there is a mistaken robbery, 3 people start stealing money even though they are caught in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom