Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Tzariar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shohag
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 05:00 - 22:00
5. Average online per day : 8 hours - 10 hours
6. Your Discord : marktzariar
7. Your Nickname : Mark Tzariar
8. Your ID : 62469
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans : I have experienced almost every org in EN2 city as HC also i am HC of my family. In this time i had faced a lot of things like in my time zone i didn't get that much helps from the admin or they take a lots of time in the situation.In this city i am Colonel in NG. Another thing is sometime i see a lot of people having problem about city rules there for i am freely interested to teach them the rules And punish them who breaks the rules.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans : communication, handle situations calmly, fast learner, have experinece in every org as HC.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans : I occasionally get overly Angry and i didn't compromise when anyone instant me. I can't Trust Anyone Instantly.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?"
Ans : Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans : Yes of course, unfortunately I don't own any one
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans : No

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Take some more time to gain experience in EN03 server, and learn overall functions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom