Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Ahkis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 29, 2023
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/L9jo4oivVI8

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
Multiple offences here which i'd like to raise.
ID 286841 can be seen RDMING without demands whilst i'm trying to heal someone (This took place on a main road)

Clip 2: (ABOVE LINK) Same ID 286841 can be heard blackmailing me, saying that if I post this clip on the forum, she will attempt to get another member in the city "permanently banned".

Understand blackmail is not a written rule, but highly doubt that this will be seen as acceptable.

Considering legally, blackmail is unwarranted demands with menaces in order to attain personal gain or project loss on another - Trust the same applies in this project.

We did raise this with a god before deciding to put this on the forum, (Jessica Odds), and we were instructed to go again and submit the post.

(Just a note she did refer to the gods as "Admins" - Mixing

All evidence is there to look at.

Razawork

Player
Player
You guys kept! and still keeping provoking plus you guys violetated gn rules 6.2 many times we were defending out solar pannels

Courts 🌸

Player
Player
Well look at you big boy!!
Someones been memorising the rulebook - but blackmail isn't a punishable offence.
Also RDM? No no nooo - i was just defending our near ready solar panels honeyy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom