Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
David Walsh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2021
Time of violation
21:05
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a0mJHg7Q4X_K0yhJNsNzJzQGdWG-g3uN/view?usp=drivesdk

Manya Surve

Player
Player
The suspect is in my family ,he was asking me to help him financially ,he wanted to buy tesla cyber truck ,so i gaved him 4 million from my personal account ,i helped him by thinking he was a nice guy and at that time he was crying and i felt bad for him so thats y helped him .Now after one week i asked him to return my money in installements and now he is refusing to return my money back ,he is threatning me hw will leave this city and joined or her city.I have 2-3 guys who knew and can be witness for this incident .Sir plzz help me, i feeling helpless.It was my grinded money , i spend so much time to grind that money ,so i m feeling helpless , i m giving proofs of me giving him money sir plzz help me.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Insufficient evidence, as well as this is a clip with no audio and shows no proof of anyone scamming just you handing money to someone.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom