Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

soricell

If you have a problem with me then i don’t care
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Sebastian
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: EST
  4. Average online per day: 2h-3h on busy days and 10h+ on free days
  5. Your Discord: sorice111
  6. Your Nickname: Jake Rose
  7. Your ID: 46390
Additional information:

Marabunta (Clapper)
Vagos HC (2X Underdeputy and 1X High command)
Bloods HC (Underboss)
Families HC (Mafia)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. I want to be the leader of Ballas

1. I want to be the leader of Ballas because I believe I can be a good leader and it will be a good learning experience that will teach me to be patient, and strong and have to opportunity to prove my skills to everyone

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
3.1 Make sure to use proper RP Commands. /me is used for the use of perspective first person, e.g.: /me turns on bodycam. /do is used to describe the state of your character and objects around you, e.g.: 4 gang members are robbing someone after robbing the person they can do /try to search for bodycam and then do /do destroys bodycam /try is used when there are several results in a situation, e.g.: 4 gang members are robbing someone, after robbing the person they can do /try searches for bodycam

3.2 In order to prevent people from sleeping at the headquarters or being idle, I decided to promote gang activities. This will make the gang seem more likable because they are constantly engaged in their criminal activities. This will encourage them to become better offenders, resulting in a group of individuals who love committing crimes and who will work together to make a better team. I decided to increase store robberies at all hours of the day so that law enforcement would constantly have to deal with our criminal population.

3.3 Making sure that the members have full knowledge of the ghetto and events rules and the general rules as well

My goals for Ballas:

- Take control of the ghetto
-
Getting a 100% turf and spray profits
-
Make it the most active gang possible
- Make sure there are no rule breaks

Julien.R

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Sebastian
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: EST
  4. Average online per day: 2h-3h on busy days and 10h+ on free days
  5. Your Discord: sorice111
  6. Your Nickname: Jake Rose
  7. Your ID: 46390
Additional information:

Marabunta (Clapper)
Vagos HC (2X Underdeputy and 1X High command)
Bloods HC (Underboss)
Families HC (Mafia)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. I want to be the leader of Ballas

1. I want to be the leader of Ballas because I believe I can be a good leader and it will be a good learning experience that will teach me to be patient, and strong and have to opportunity to prove my skills to everyone

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
3.1 Make sure to use proper RP Commands. /me is used for the use of perspective first person, e.g.: /me turns on bodycam. /do is used to describe the state of your character and objects around you, e.g.: 4 gang members are robbing someone after robbing the person they can do /try to search for bodycam and then do /do destroys bodycam /try is used when there are several results in a situation, e.g.: 4 gang members are robbing someone, after robbing the person they can do /try searches for bodycam

3.2 In order to prevent people from sleeping at the headquarters or being idle, I decided to promote gang activities. This will make the gang seem more likable because they are constantly engaged in their criminal activities. This will encourage them to become better offenders, resulting in a group of individuals who love committing crimes and who will work together to make a better team. I decided to increase store robberies at all hours of the day so that law enforcement would constantly have to deal with our criminal population.

3.3 Making sure that the members have full knowledge of the ghetto and events rules and the general rules as well

My goals for Ballas:

- Take control of the ghetto
- Getting a 100% turf and spray profits
- Make it the most active gang possible
- Make sure there are no rule breaks
Amazing and extremely hard working person!!!! Would not recommend anyone but him, worked with him for a very very long time. Best of luck!

Rei Kousei

Player
Player
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom