Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
malek souls
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Dec 30, 2023
Time
10:40
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/E4au0tL.png

malek anes

Player
Player
My brother, please, I have read all the gang’s rules, but I did not see this due to the large number of laws or lack of attention. In any case, I took at least two or three weapons. For this reason, a ban was taken. Please reconsider your decision because this is the third account that is banned, and when I say three accounts are not in The same server because I know this law
Thank you for reading this and I hope you understand

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer given, a chance is given to players that do not break rules constantly and for you on top of stealing from org, you have managed to break Gen 1.4 as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom