Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dom Salvatore
Suspect ID
108302 & 58145
Date of violation
Dec 30, 2023
Time of violation
17:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jRDtRr56PMs?si=hHH9HgjbOJb_Bl4-

Dom Salvatore

Senior State
Senior Administrator
As you can see in the POV. Me and my partner were leaving the ghetto after a store robbery! As we were about to leave the ghetto this guy was standing in the middle of the road so OBVIOUSLY I crashed into him. But then when I was saving the bodycam he came and started shooting. So as leos we had to shoot back for self defense but then his partner came and took advantage of our low health and killed us!! Please take action. Thank you

Jobaer

Player
Player
They are shooting without any demans. its completly RDM. Admin look into this plz

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
As you can see in the POV. Me and my partner were leaving the ghetto after a store robbery! As we were about to leave the ghetto this guy was standing in the middle of the road so OBVIOUSLY I crashed into him. But then when I was saving the bodycam he came and started shooting. So as leos we had to shoot back for self defense but then his partner came and took advantage of our low health and killed us!! Please take action. Thank you
dom out of excuses of being trash nothing to do and posting people in gov lil bitch

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report,

ID 108852 and 58145 will receive a punishment for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom