Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Goldberg
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT (Server Time)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): Evening Such as 6pm To 1am
5. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours Weekday, All day Weekends.
6. Your Discord: tony_gold
7. Your Nickname: Tony Gold
8. Your ID: 32658
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Through My RP time I have gone through a whole load, RP has been with me for over a year now and I have enjoyed every bit of it, From being sheriff on en1 to just finishing being sheriff here on en3, Was great doing RP but i have come to the point where i Feel burnt from RP and its come to n end, I love seeing quality RP but just not up-to it to RP it all out, That's why i think going for administrator would be amazing! I am really patient with everyone, I love helping people out and Can be an amazing asset to the team. I have climbed the ladder within RP, Moving right up until leader but now its time to hang up the badge.
2. What are your strengths?
I am great at managing situations and de-escalating sticky situations. Through My RP time it has taught me well how some players need more time than others to understand things, And I mastered giving people the time and patients to help them. I also have great English Which always help. I am a very quick learner and can adapt to thing quickly when needed.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I Am not known for having the best memory, Which results in me not be able to remember rules by number, But I am sure after some time Ill get there. I also hate When people wont listen to simple instructions given to them, Which can lead me to get worked up.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I have done my fair share of Rp and ready to move on.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin). Don't own.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? Nope, Ready to give it my all.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
We are not looking for admins with the details you provided and such activity.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom