Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Rich_Wood

Security Researcher
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
: Thagib
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 Hours in Day
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Rich Bryan
7. Your ID : 28680

Additional information
1. Leader OF
: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Me being in almost all of different legal orgs in the city, I've seen the ins and outs. Leading-wise, it gives me the huge picture, going throw almost all ranks from the ground to the High Command gives me the nitty-gritty. Now, I want to go with that dual vibe big-picture thinking and hands-on experience.

2. People had very wrong idea on low ranks which is no one want them at all , that always leads to lower experience guys get so high ranks and then lead to a lot of problems throw all situation . ( I want to change that )

3.i would like to have great relationship with all organizations in the city which I believe will lead to always having successful term - flexibility with transferring officers from and to the organization - getting advice from different leader - and for sure having great connections with great people . as I want to add that I can see myself as person whos responsible for people neither it was in my real life or in game I love to see everything go so smooth under my management , which I will work for if I got this position.

=== Command Staff ===

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant Chief
27. Chief of Staff
26. Commander
25. Chief of Department
24. Deputy Chief of Department
23. Special Task Force Unit

=== High Command ===

22. Executive Commissioner
21. Commissioner
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector

=== Supervisory Officers ===

17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal

=== Patrol Division ===

10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I

=== Specialized Units ===

5. Traffic Unit
4. Senior
Officer
3. Officer
2. Cadet (Trainee)

=== Entry Level ===

1. Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

as I said above I would like to change people mind about lower rank which is a Fundamental idea if I could archive that I will always be able to have all kind of officers working around the city so hard to get their promotions since it will really have meaning not only a number , as putting strict rules on everyone who break any of the rules , in general this idea will help making the officers always able to have something to work for and always so worried about losing their position which will lead to professionalized in all kind of situations.
I will as well make sure they have all type of access they need for cars and nice clothes so people will be able to have great experience while they work at those ranks

REGARDS , RICH .

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
: Thagib
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 Hours in Day
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Rich Bryan
7. Your ID : 28680

Additional information
1. Leader OF
: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Me being in almost all of different legal orgs in the city, I've seen the ins and outs. Leading-wise, it gives me the huge picture, going throw almost all ranks from the ground to the High Command gives me the nitty-gritty. Now, I want to go with that dual vibe big-picture thinking and hands-on experience.

2. People had very wrong idea on low ranks which is no one want them at all , that always leads to lower experience guys get so high ranks and then lead to a lot of problems throw all situation . ( I want to change that )

3.i would like to have great relationship with all organizations in the city which I believe will lead to always having successful term - flexibility with transferring officers from and to the organization - getting advice from different leader - and for sure having great connections with great people . as I want to add that I can see myself as person whos responsible for people neither it was in my real life or in game I love to see everything go so smooth under my management , which I will work for if I got this position.

=== Command Staff ===

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant Chief
27. Chief of Staff
26. Commander
25. Chief of Department
24. Deputy Chief of Department
23. Special Task Force Unit

=== High Command ===

22. Executive Commissioner
21. Commissioner
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector

=== Supervisory Officers ===

17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal

=== Patrol Division ===

10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I

=== Specialized Units ===

5. Traffic Unit
4. Senior
Officer
3. Officer
2. Cadet (Trainee)

=== Entry Level ===

1. Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

as I said above I would like to change people mind about lower rank which is a Fundamental idea if I could archive that I will always be able to have all kind of officers working around the city so hard to get their promotions since it will really have meaning not only a number , as putting strict rules on everyone who break any of the rules , in general this idea will help making the officers always able to have something to work for and always so worried about losing their position which will lead to professionalized in all kind of situations.
I will as well make sure they have all type of access they need for cars and nice clothes so people will be able to have great experience while they work at those ranks

REGARDS , RICH .
LSPD have got a leader

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom