Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Barney Hayes

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Hayes

The Best 101
Player
1. Barney
2. 17
3. GBT +(00:00)
4. 8 hours
5. beano1208
6. Barney Hayes
7. 3659
Information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I'm interested in taking on the role of Leader at the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) for a few reasons:

First and foremost, I've been an active participant in the grand rp community since April last year on EN 2. The idea of leading the LSPD has always been a dream of mine. Currently, I'm in a position to be as active as possible, dedicating numerous hours to gameplay. Although I initially joined EN 3 at its inception, my recent uptick in activity has positioned me to effectively take on a leadership role.

On EN 3, I've observed a trend where individuals assume leadership positions, such as in the SAHP, but fail to complete a full term. This adversely affects the server, as it necessitates the constant search for new leaders and restricts people from joining their desired organizations. By stepping into a leadership role at the LSPD, I aim to bring stability and commitment to the position, ensuring a consistent and reliable leadership presence.

Furthermore, I'm enthusiastic about establishing a robust and effective charter for the LSPD. Leveraging my extensive knowledge of the law, I am confident in my ability to contribute to the creation of a comprehensive charter that will serve as a guiding document for the organization for generations to come.

In summary, my experience, leadership skills, and dedication to professional values uniquely position me to lead the LSPD. I am committed to enhancing the organization, and I am confident that my passion and expertise will drive positive change within its ranks.

As for improving the RolePlay level in the organization, here are my suggestions:

Implementing comprehensive training for officers to ensure professionalism and the ability to handle all situations with respect and calmness, whether on or off duty.

Elevating roleplay standards by learning from past successes and mistakes, fostering collaborative relationships with other organizations, and developing effective policies for sustained success.

Crafting an effective and comprehensive charter tailored to the organization's needs, enhancing RP within the law enforcement agency.

Prioritizing open communication and engagement with citizens, establishing channels for suggestions and questions to ensure active participation and support from the public.

I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the LSPD's success and growth.

Rank Structure
30- Chief of Police
29- Deputy Chief of Police
28- Field Commander (COS supervisors, 3 at a time.)
27- Chief of staff (Curator of 1 dept, 5 at a time)
26- Captain (HOD)
25- Lieutenant (DHOD)
24 - Head of Detectives
---- HIGH COMMAND ----

23- Sergeant
22-Corporal
21- Detective Inspector
20- Internal Affairs
19- SWAT Operator
18- Field Training Officer
17 - Detective
16 - Junior Detective
15 - Junior Internal Affairs
14 - Junior Training Officer
13 - Master Officer 3
12 - Master Officer 2
11- Master Officer 1
10 - Senior Patrol Officer 3
9 - Senior Patrol Officer 2
8 - Senior Patrol Officer 1
7 - Patrol Officer 3
6 - Patrol Officer 2
5 - Patrol Officer 1
4 - Rookie Officer
3- Cadet
2- Leave of abscense
1- Suspended

Departments:

1 - IA
2 - HR
3 - Detectives
4 - Traffic Enforcement Unit (Just like patrol)

5 - S.W.A.T.

My Past experiences:

LSPD Rank 28 x4
SAHP Rank 28 x3
FIB Rank 27 x3

Deputies:
102- Habibi Heska
103- Leo Verlice

Deputies experiences:

Habibi Heshka: Ex LT.General (NG), Ex Attorney General x3 , Ex LSPD rank 28 x4.
Leo Verlice: Ex Deputy Governor, Ex FIB COS of HR, Ex LSPD rank 28.

Thanks for reading have a nice day :)

Demetrius Jaquibson

Player
Player
I vouch for Barney. Worked alongside him in LSPD and he was always on top of his work... he is very knowledgeable of the police department and would be the best choice.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
On Consideration

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday , 06/01/2024 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Oghi , Chanush or Arthur Miguel

on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom